Community Alternatives, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c) 3 community-based social service agency that provides a variety of behavioral health, mental health, and intensive intervention services to children, youth and families. Founded on November 28, 1988, our agency headquarters is located in New Castle, Pennsylvania. Branch offices are located in five counties throughout Western Pennsylvania. We primarily serve the counties of Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Crawford, Lawrence, Mercer, Venango and Wesmorland. We also provide services in both Mahoning and Trumbull County in Northeastern Ohio. Community alternatives Inc. offers the following programs and services:
- BHRS/Wraparound Services
- Outpatient Mental Health Counseling Centers in New Castle, and Bridgewater Pennsylvania
- In-Home Services tailored to the specific needs of County CYS & JPO
- Homemaker Services for families involved with Children & Youth Service agencies
- Effective Parenting
- Supervised Visitation and monitoring
- Specialized groups and training – including anger management and parenting.
- Correctional Alternatives Program – an alternative to juvenile detention utilizing electronic monitoring, intense counseling and supervision.